Barnstaple, Devon EX32 8LS
- Tenure: Freehold
- Freehold: Auction Guide Price £495,000
- File Number: CD-90043
- Type: Commercial Property
- Sector(s): Investment
- Prestigious corner property in prominent Town Centre location
- 4 x self-contained flats all let on AST agreements
- Ground floor fish & chip restaurant leased to regional operator
- Combined annual rental income £52,300
- Grade 2 listed building
- Exceptionally well maintained property
- For Sale by Public Auction 2nd NOVEMBER 2017
Lloyds Chambers is located in the town centre of Barnstaple, in a prominent corner position surrounded by complimentary traders including the Queens Theatre, Wetherspoons, and a variety of local retailers generating a high footfall. The building is on the pedestrian route from the main town centre car park and situated opposite the famous Barnstaple Pannier Market, close to residential areas and on local bus routes.
Barnstaple is the major town of North Devon 40 miles from Exeter. The town has benefited from the modernisation of the A361 road to Junction 27 of the M5 and has a mainline railway station. The resident population is over 45,000 increasing significantly over the summer in this major holiday destination.