The Tree Inn
Bude, Cornwall EX23 9DA
- Tenure: Freehold
- Freehold: Guide Price £350,000
- File Number: CD-10115
- Type: Business Transfer
- Sector(s): Pubs
- Deadline for offers Midday Wednesday 12th April 2017
- Deadline extended due to availability of Legal Pack NOW AVAILABLE
- A deceptively large and charming 13th Century
- Grade II Listed market town inn situated only a mile from the North Cornwall coast
- A character property with plenty of ambience and a strong turnover with Bars (56+) Restaurant (66+)
- Commercial Kitchens and Ancillary Facilities
- Function Room (50+)
- 6 Letting Rooms
- 3 Bed Owners Accommodation
- 3 Barns and former post office with development potential for additional holiday letting units
- Enclosed Courtyard Trading Area
Stratton is an attractive market town situated near the coastal resort of Bude on the North Cornwall coast. Bude is approximately 1½ miles from Stratton and offers a diverse variety of things to do and places to stay, as well as being an established holiday resort with a wide range of communal, educational and recreational facilities as well as the sandy beach at Summer Leaze, situated at the foot of the town.
The A39 “Atlantic Highway” provides excellent road access north to the larger towns of Bideford and Barnstaple and beyond to the North Devon link road which leads onto the M5.
A large Grade II Listed building arranged as several interconnecting properties around a focal courtyard. The property exudes character throughout and briefly comprises...main bar, public bar, restaurant, gallery restaurant, commercial kitchen, ancillary areas, beer cellar, WC’s, meeting room, 6 letting rooms, 3 bedroom owners accommodation, 3 barns and former post office, outside trading area.