Bed & Breakfast
39 Babbacombe Downs Road
Torquay, Devon TQ1 3LN
- Tenure: Freehold
- Freehold: £500,000
- File Number: CD-20039
- Type: Business Transfer
- Sector(s): Bed & Breakfast, Guest Houses, Hotels
- 5 en-suite letting rooms
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- 3 bedroom owners’ accommodation
- Parking for 4 cars
- Prominent seafront position with views over the bay
- Expedia.co.uk 100% Guest Rating
- 5 Star TripAdvisor rating and 2016 Certificate of Excellence
- EPC Rating C
The property is ideally positioned on Babbacombe Downs Road, alongside many complimentary traders and within easy access to the Babbacombe Model Village, Theatre, Cliff Railway, Oddicombe and Babbacombe beaches and many award-winning eateries.
Situated within Torquay, Babbacombe Downs has the highest cliff top promenade in England, and on a clear day you can see right across to Portland Bill in Dorset.
An impressive Victoria terrace property, built in 1876, 3 storeys with painted elevations and large wrought iron balconies to the front. Briefly comprising: 5 en-suite letting rooms, breakfast room, office, kitchen, internal courtyard, 3 bedroom owners accommodation, parking for 4 cars.