Cafes & Tea Rooms
Dartmoor Tea Rooms
Moretonhampstead, Devon TQ13 8NL
- Tenure: Freehold
- Freehold: £275,000
- File Number: CD-10072
- Type: Business Transfer, Commercial Property
- Sector(s): Cafes & Tea Rooms, Investment
- Same ownership since 2005
- Located within the rural town of Moretonhampstead
- 30+ internal covers
- Set within a mock Tudor façade
- Previously a very well-regarded lifestyle operation
- Ancillary areas including a superb commercial kitchen
- Recent high quality full refurbishment
- Independent two-bedroom owner’s accommodation
- EPC rating D
Located among the historic rural town of Moretonhampstead, lying on the edge of Dartmoor, a hugely popular tourist destination which acts as an excellent base to explore Dartmoor National Park, and indeed Devon.
Dating back to the 1600’s and originally likely to be a stable block for the adjoining Inn, the property briefly comprises ground floor café/ tea rooms with ancillary areas, large commercial kitchen and WC’s. The beautiful owner’s accommodation is set on the first floor, with a fully renovated second floor comprising a well-appointed domestic kitchen, stunning sitting room, two double bedrooms with the main having vaulted ceilings & freestanding bath with en-suite toilet.
The premises have been subject to a full refurbishment programme, which now provides a very tasteful ground floor service area and owners accommodation.